[Evergreen Muizenberg] Season Greetings and Holiday EventsFestive Greetings

Evergreen Muizenberg evergreenmuizenberg at lists.zsd.co.za
Fri Dec 20 10:05:48 SAST 2019

Dear Resident,

Please see below Season Greetings from Evergreen.

A reminder that our Evergreen Muizenberg village offices will not be closing over the festive season.
We will as per usual have a Duty Manager and a registered nurse on duty, 24 hours per day, including
all Public Holidays

Please also find attached

  *   Bistro menus for January 2020
  *   Suggested events in and around Muizenberg for the festive season.

Regards
Derek

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5B71D.0B9B2830]