[Evergreen Diep River] ELV DR>Emergency Evacuation Drill - 23 June @ 1.30pm

Evergreen Diep River evergreendiepriver at lists.zsd.co.za
Tue Jun 21 16:59:37 SAST 2022

        Dear Resident,

As we haven't had an Emergency Evacuation Drill for some, we have arranged to stage one on Thursday, 23 June after lunch at around 1.30. The weather is not in our favour on Thursday afternoon as it is threatening to rain. As opposed to cancelling the drill we are going to go ahead with it. So we will meet in the Reception Area and Bistro which will become our temporary assembly area - look for your Evacuation Floor Marshall listed below and make your way straight them.  We would like everyone who is able to participate to please do so.

Please DO wait for the siren to ring before making your way down. It is very loud and very different to the smoke detector alarm. Please also ensure that your front door in/out sign marks if you're in or out.

The following residents are the Evacuation Marshalls, please report to them when you get to the Assembly Point:
RECEPTION - 1st Floor - Lisa Poswell; Kathy Scott;
BISTRO - Near Diningroom Entrance) 2nd Floor - Neville Gill; Kelvin Barry and Brian Quinn
BISTRO (Far End) 3rd Floor - Sue Butcher, Bessie D'Ambrosio, Margaret Hull

Anton Ferreira from Eco-Safety will be here to facilitate the emergency Evacuation Drill. This will be followed by a Q&A and summary discussion in the Bistro to answer any questions and to get feedback from you..

DIEP RIVER EMERGENCY EVACUATION DRILL -STAY CALM, DO NOT PANIC

  *   The Fire Alarm will be sounded;
  *   The Evacuation Marshals will be advised by the Emergency Co-Ordinator of the situation;
  *   Your Evacuation Marshals will alert you to evacuate your home;
  *   Evacuate your home immediately; close all windows and doors as you leave (if possible); do not attempt to retrieve any personal belongings other than your prepared jump bag;
  *   The Evacuation Marshals will assist the residents with evacuation;
  *   If you are not able to make it to the Assembly Point, please make your way to the nearest Refuge Area, which is the Landing are at the elevators on each floor;
  *   Obey all instructions given to you by the Evacuation Marshals and the Emergency Co-ordinator;
  *   Calmly make your way straight to the Primary Assembly Point as indicated on your Evacuation Map.
  *   Please note that elevators do not operate during emergency evacuations; use the stairwell closest to you;
  *   Inform the Fire Fighters immediately of anyone who may need help or medical attention;
  *   For those living in apartments the Evacuation Marshals from each floor will take roll call at the Assembly Point to ensure everyone is accounted for;
  *   Do not leave the Assembly Point until the Fire Department has given an ALL CLEAR.

Please call me if you have any queries. Keep warm.

Regards

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.