[Zsd-news] ZSD Moving on Friday

Ian iforbes at zsd.co.za
Tue Nov 7 10:12:00 SAST 2006

Hi All

This is a reminder to our previous notice.

ZSD is moving premises on this Friday, 10 November 2006.

As it was not possible for Telkom to move our office phone lines over a
weekend, our office and support desk will be closed on Friday. Our main
data lines will be moved after close of business on Friday.

Please note that our services will be effected as follows:

- Our office will be closed for the entire day on Friday. Our support
desk will also be closed.

- Our "Capetonian" dial in point of presence on the "021-683-8820" will
be shut down from 8h30 to 20h00.

- Our e-mail and web hosting services will be down from 17h30 to 20h00.
It will not be possible to download e-mail during this period, nor to
send mail through our authenticated smtp server.

ADSL connectivity, and dial-up connectivity through our "Roadrunner",
"Platinum" and "ISDN" services, with "086" dial-up numbers will not be
effected. While incoming mail may be delayed, mail should not get lost
or "bounced" during the downtime.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this will cause. However this is
the first occasion in nearly 10 years that ZSD has had to deliberately
close our offices during normal working hours. By next week we will be
in our new spacious offices and able to offer our best possible service,
hopefully for many more years.

Regards

Ian Forbes