[Evergreen Muizenberg] Muizenberg village activities

Evergreen Muizenberg evergreenmuizenberg at lists.zsd.co.za
Thu Jul 9 17:14:23 SAST 2020

        Dear Resident,

This is a huge change from last week when we enjoyed some lovely winter weather.
I trust you are all keeping warm, according to the weather forecast this will last until Tuesday next week.
A big plus is that all this water is running into our dams and as of yesterday, before today's rain, the dams
were at 63.7% capacity compared to 58.2% last year, and 25.2% in 2017 !!

Following on Garry's message from last night please find below a more detailed outline of activities that have
started or that will commence within the next few days.

Bistro - will be opening from Monday, 13 July, from 8.30am to 4.30pm daily.
For now we will only be serving croissants, muffins, pasties and the like with hot and cold refreshments.
Hot Breakfasts and lunches will be delivered to your home as before.

Christian fellowship - our first Christian fellowship "get together" will take place tomorrow, Friday 10 July, from 10h00.
Nick will lead the fellowship. This will be a weekly event and will be at the large T.V. area. I would like to thank
Hydle de Villiers for being the 'champion' of this activity. Maximum 45 residents please

Movies - we are resuming our Sunday and Wednesday movie nights starting this Sunday, 12 July. Our first movie, "Jam &
Jerusalem" is part of a BBC series and by all accounts hilarious. Starting time 6.30pm at the T.V. area. Maximum 35 residents please
Would like to AGAIN thank Hydle de Villiers for being the 'champion' of this activity.

Beauty Salon - the hair salon will open from Monday, 13 July, under strict sanitising protocols.
Residents are requested to strictly adhere to their booking times, only one person at a time will be permitted.
Beauty treatments will resume with Jacky on Thursday 16 July.
Please book as before at reception.

Table Tennis - has resumed. Tables have been set up in the life style center, please book a time spot at reception.

8-ball Pool - has also resumed, please book a time spot at reception.

Other activities will resume as we engage with the organisers of the different activities.

As requested many time previously please adhere to the village personal safety protocols

  *   Practice 'social distancing', keep a distance of at least 1.5m between you and your fellow resident.
  *   Wear a face mask, at all times where possible during activities.
  *   Sanitise where ever you go, either by washing your hands frequently or using an alcohol based sanitiser solution.
  *   Avoid potential high 'used' surfaces and then touching your mouth, eyes or nose.
  *   Cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue, if not available then into the crook of your arm / elbow.

I would like to thank you all for your support, well wishes and understanding of the situation,
your continued support and unselfish approach to working with our team is highly appreciated.

Finally, a reminder that my team and I are as always ready to assist you with any request you may have.

Stay safe and have a great week-end
Derek

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.