[Evergreen Muizenberg] Evergreen Muizenberg moving to Level 2

Evergreen Muizenberg evergreenmuizenberg at lists.zsd.co.za
Mon Aug 17 18:26:12 SAST 2020

        Dear Resident,

I am sure by now all residents either saw Saturday's evenings address by the President or have been
told that the country has moved to Level 2 of the Covid-19 lock-down levels. This I am sure is a
huge relief to all of us.

As a result we at Evergreen are also relaxing our protocols in line with the governments legislation.

Find below a summary of the latest protocols as per the village

Bistro
We will be opening our bistro for 'normal' breakfast and lunch service from Monday 24th August. We will
however be serving our first lunch this Friday to test our readiness for next week. It will be the ever
popular Fish & Chips, please book at the Bistro reception.

As per elsewhere in the village -

  *   Social distancing protocols are be followed, two residents per table, limited to 40 residents.
  *   bookings at bistro reception essential
Lounge and TV areas have been moved back as per pre-covid. Please respect the social distancing as per
the seating.

Visits to the village
Please adhere to the following guidelines

  *   A maximum of 3 visitors per home at a time, recommended mask wearing and social distancing
  *   All visitors to report to the 'Screening' table at the reception area, sanitise and to sign a tracking

questionnaire before visiting residents in their homes

  *   please no family or friends under the age of 18 years in the village
Gym and Swimming Pool
Gym Sessions will remain as is, 4 residents at a time. Additional sessions will be added with increased demand
The swimming pool will be cleaned the dosed on Tuesday. The heat pump will then be switched on and I
expect the optimal temperature will be reached by Friday. Please restrict swimming pool use to one resident
at a time.
Table Tennis has been moved back to the gym area and will be set up all day Wednesday and Thursday. If
requested we will also set up on a Friday afternoon and a Saturday

Private carers, domestics and gardeners

  *   All domestics and gardeners will be allowed into the village from Monday 31 August 2020
  *   All domestics and gardeners will report to the reception 'Screening' table to sanitise and to sign a

tracking questionnaire before going onto the residents home

  *   An informative infomation sheet listing protocols and procedures will be issued to residents, carers,

domestic workers and gardener.

  *   Residents to ensure your domestic wears a mask and santise as they go along.
  *   Our normal garden service by Whitecliffs will commence its services from 1 September, for now only

once a week.
Care Centre

  *   Only immediate family members will be allowed into the care centre with strict screening protocols.
  *   Two family members per resident / patient at a time in a designated controlled safe area
  *   visiting hours from 10h00 - 12h00 and again at 15h00 - 17h00
  *   visiting sessions must be booked with the care centre reception.
Contractors

  *   Contractors, as before, will only be allowed in the village with a pre-arranged, confirmed and permitted

appointment

  *   Variation order work will go ahead as authorised.
  *   As with other visitors, contractors who are going to work inside a residents home are to report to the

reception 'Screening' table and follow the previously mentioned protocols

  *   Contractors working in an area that have no resident or staff interaction need not be screened. Outdoor

protocols will be followed.
General

  *   Food and grocery deliveries can now be delivered to residents' homes
  *   The primary healthcare clinic will remain downstairs until the second week of September, after which it

will move back to the 1st floor care centre

  *   Social calendars will resume from 1 September.
  *   We also plan to reintroduce our bi-weekly shopping bus during September, further information to follow
A reminder to be careful out there -

  *   Practice 'social distancing', keep a distance of at least 1.5m.
  *   Wear a face mask, at all times.
  *   Sanitise wherever you go.
  *   Avoid potential high 'used' surfaces, do not touch them.
  *   Cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue, or into the crook of your arm / elbow.

Stay warm and safe,
Regards
Derek

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.