[Evergreen Lake Michelle] Covid-19 Lockdown Level 4 Regulations

Evergreen Lake Michelle evergreenlakemichelle at lists.zsd.co.za
Mon Jun 28 15:45:15 SAST 2021

        Dear Residents,

I hope you are all keeping warm and dry in this weather.

As I am sure you all expected revised Village protocols to be shared after President Cyril Ramaposa announced revised level 4 lockdown regulations
for the country last night.

Lake Michelle residents still have access into the Noordhoek Village and therefore I am sharing the Village Protocols for you to be aware of how we will be keeping things going safely.
We have continued to keep the safety of all our residents at the top of the priority list in our implementation of the regulations. We tried to allow
for as much as possible facilities to remain available in a safe environment and to give residents as little as possible reason to have to go into any
mall or shopping center.

You will note the reinstatement of the Pick n Pay order / delivery service from this week and want to encourage residents to make use of this
safer shopping option. All order forms must be submitted to reception by a Wednesday before 1pm and deliveries will be made the following
day (Thursday) around the same time. Please see attached order form or request a printed copy from reception.  To all residents who
are new to the village and are not sure as to how the Pick n Pay service works, feel free to contact reception at ext. 2400 for more information.

Also note the operational hours of the Village Management team will change to 07h00 to 19h00 daily, 7 days a week. This will allow the team to travel to
work safely within curfew hours. We will also revert to a 2 team structure as in previous lockdowns from tomorrow 29 June 2021.

I will remain available on my mobile regardless of operating times and can be contacted at any time for any enquiries you might have or for assistance needed.

I would like to thank everyone in advance for your support as I am sure we will receive as we did over the past year.

If anything is unclear or you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.