[Evergreen Lake Michelle] Freedom Foods Menu

Evergreen Lake Michelle evergreenlakemichelle at lists.zsd.co.za
Mon Feb 1 07:54:27 SAST 2021

[Image removed by sender.]

Love is in the air Month...
We are going back to Monday, Wednesday and Friday as the movie we just catered for is finished, we really need help in giving our info to friends and family please.

[Image removed by sender.]

We a family owned business based in the South Peninsula
You can have our meals delivered straight to your door (anywhere in the South Peninsula, Southern Suburbs through to the CBD) or you are welcome to collect takeaway orders from our Home.

All our staff will be following safe sanitation practices when preparing and delivering the meals.

To place your orders, please Whatsapp or call us on 082 603 3518 ☎️

Payment: Card machine or EFT are preferred to avoid contact. We will have a card machine on request.

For customers who would like to collect their meals: when you are outside, you can call us and 1 of our staff members will come out to give you your meals in order to minimize contact
(021) 785 7199

Enjoy your favourite Homemade hearty meals that’s loaded with fresh veggies and fresh ingredients — all in the comfort of your home.

Love Sarah, Darren and the Team xx
Monday: 1 February
Beef Stroganoff: with basmati rice, peas and pumpkin
Chicken Cacciatore: Chicken leg and thigh slow cooked with wine, peppers, tomato and garlic. Served with mash & green beans
Spaghetti bolognaise: with side parmesan
Chicken Parmesan: with baby potatoes, veg medley of peas, carrots and cauliflower
Bacon, parmesan and basil pasta: with white wine, garlic and olive oil
Chicken stir fry: with noodles, stir fry veg and topped with seasame seeds and soya sauce
(V) Crumbed Eggplant: With parmesan, basil and pesto and toasted almond flakes served with baby potatoes, veg medley of peas, carrots and cauliflower

Tuesday: 2 February
Closed to re-stock and see if we get more interest for orders

Wednesday: 3 February
Cottage pie: with garden peas
Herb Crumbed Chicken cutlet: served with mash, green beans and butternut
Chinese Chicken Curry with basmati rice
Pulled Pork stuffed potatoes: Slow roasted pork in a BBQ smokey sauce served with a salted bake potato and a topping of cheddar cheese
Chicken broccoli bake: with rice and garden peas
Frikkadels: Served with parmesan garlic mash, peas, carrots amd brown gravy
(V) Vegetarian Chinese curry with stir fry and rice

Thurday: 4 February
Closed to re-stock and see if we get more interest for orders

Friday: 5 February
Beef curry: served with rice, pumpkin & peas
Chicken Lemone: with lemon roast potatoes, cauliflower and baby marrows
Grilled Steak: Served with butternut, sauteed green beans and chips
Normal portion: R110 // Ladies: R80 // Family: R260
Grilled Linefish: Served with savoury rice, lemon butter, broccoli and butternut
Normal portion: R90 // Ladies: R70 // Family: R250
Arrabiatta pasta: Bacon, chilli, tomato and cream over penne with side parmesan
Cold Meats and salads
(V) Mushroom Stroganoff: with mash, peas and carrots

Start Shopping<mailto:orders at freedomfoodsck.co.za?subject=Would%20like%20more%20info%20to%20Order>

[Image removed by sender.]

Delivery

R15.00 per delivery for our local clients (T&C)
R25.00 for over the mountain – Deep South
R30.00 per delivery (Southern Suburbs)
R45.00 per delivery (CBD)
Deliveries from 15:00 to 18:00
Collection from 15:30 to 18:30 or as arranged
Send us an email or contact us and we will confirm your order.

Contact details
Office hours (8am to 6pm)
ORDERS Contact: 082 603 3518
Home: 021 785 7199
Darren Cell: 082 859 3714
Sarah Cell: 082 829 6208
orders at freedomfoodsck.co.za<mailto:orders at freedomfoodsck.co.za>
www.freedomfoodsck.co.za<https://freedomfoodsck.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3974a96041b5d01ed4aa5d71f&id=1a2a6805bb&e=f2d1a2ff6d>
NB: email or text to confirm orders please.

Billing
EFT payment or cash payments also welcome with delivery or pick-up.

Bank details:
Our ABSA account details are: SJ Roberts
Absa cheque account
Acc no.4068570562
Branch code 632005
Please use your name as reference

Thank you for your business

[Image removed by sender.]

Meals Prices

  *   Normal Meals R75
  *   Low Carb R78
  *   Kiddies R40
  *   Elderly portion R55
  *   Free Range - Normal: R90 // Ladies: R65 // Family portion: R245
  *   Vegan R75
  *   Soups R40
  *   Salads R65
  *   Family Style Normal R210 (To feed 2 adults / 2 kids) Large portion.
  *   Family Style Low Carb R230 (To feed 2 adults / 2 kids) Large portion.
Box Meal Wednesday’s: For the Freezer /      10 meals per pack
Standard (R750)
Standard LOW CARB (R780)
Ladies (R550)
Ladies LOW CARB (R580)
Kiddies (R400)
They can be altered to your meal preferences and all labeled and dated.
Stock up with our freezer meals to help with no dishes and cooking, our containers are microwaveable.
*Lactose, Gluten Free and Low Carb Meal are available

[Image removed by sender. Facebook]<https://freedomfoodsck.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3974a96041b5d01ed4aa5d71f&id=b307254bdc&e=f2d1a2ff6d>

[Image removed by sender. Twitter]<https://freedomfoodsck.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3974a96041b5d01ed4aa5d71f&id=d4a9e0dc9f&e=f2d1a2ff6d>

[Image removed by sender. Link]<https://freedomfoodsck.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3974a96041b5d01ed4aa5d71f&id=002174acac&e=f2d1a2ff6d>

[Image removed by sender. Website]<https://freedomfoodsck.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3974a96041b5d01ed4aa5d71f&id=338bf0893d&e=f2d1a2ff6d>

Copyright © 2021 Freedom Foods Country Kitchen, All rights reserved.
This is the menu for the upcoming week. Please place orders via this email address.

Our mailing address is:
Freedom Foods Country Kitchen
24 Strandloper street
Sunnydale