[Evergreen Lake Michelle] FW: Dog issues from Lake Michelle Office

Evergreen Lake Michelle evergreenlakemichelle at lists.zsd.co.za
Tue Sep 6 08:45:58 SAST 2016

Good morning,

Kindly see email below received form the Lake Michelle Office, should you not have received it directly from them.

Kind regards,

Kim Whitworth (Village Manager)

Tel: +27 21 710 1100 Fax: +27 86 621 9923Cell: +27 82 491 9530

Postal: P O Box 30487, Tokai 7966, South Africa

Email: kimw at evergreenlifestyle.co.za Web: www.evergreenlifestyle.co.za

Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication.
Neither Evergreen, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.