[Evergreen Diep River] ELV DR>Circular 35 - Staff Christmas Fund 08112021*

Evergreen Diep River evergreendiepriver at lists.zsd.co.za
Mon Nov 8 16:03:49 SAST 2021

        Dear Resident,

While there is still some time to go before the festive season gets into full swing, many residents will have planned holidays and staff will be looking forward to their annual leave. Central to Christmas is the spirit of goodwill and giving, not only to loved ones but also to those who are less fortunate than ourselves.

As you all know we currently have a "no tip/gratuity or gift" policy with regards to our staff at Evergreen Villages. However, this policy is relaxed over the Christmas period and we accept voluntary contributions to a "Christmas Fund" that will be managed by two members of Rescom and which will be distributed equally amongst all village staff including ELV, Evergreen Health, Grinell Security, WPC and Whitecliff. This will take place on Monday, 13 December. ELV Management are not included in this distribution.

Some residents may also wish to make specific contributions to individual staff members who they feel have given an above average personal service. Similarly, some residents might want to make additional contributions to "staff clusters" such as security or gardening staff to be shared between the specific teams.

The "earmarking" of specific contributions is not discouraged but the preferred option is to collect as much as possible for the "general Christmas Fund" so that all employees receive a meaningful gift.

Christmas is also a time for reflection; we have all experienced the high rates of increases in our daily living cost. Our staff continue to be more adversely affected because their living expenses include a proportionately greater allocation to grocery costs.

The staff appreciate your contributions to the Christmas Fund and in helping make the festive season a special time for all the village staff.

Warm Regards

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.