[Evergreen Diep River] ELV DR>Circular 21 - Evergreen Health Thanks/Vaccine Symptoms 16072021

Evergreen Diep River evergreendiepriver at lists.zsd.co.za
Fri Jul 16 13:38:43 SAST 2021

        Dear Resident

By now most of our residents and staff would have received the second injection of the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine. I would like to extend my gratitude to Evergreen Management and Evergreen Health who procured the vaccine for us and created a safe environment for our residents and staff to receive the shot.

Elize Porter and her health team, fondly known as the "V" Team, administered the vaccine in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.  They remained calm and rallied up the residents in their time slots. Amanda George and the village team who set-up, organized and coordinated the roll-out were very helpful - Thank you and well done to everyone.

You may experience some side effects but this should resolve itself in 2-3 days. You might be feeling some discomfort around the injection area, headaches, you may even have a fever. You may feel tired, have some muscle pain, chills or nausea. These side effects show that your body is mounting an immune response.

In most cases discomfort and pain is normal. If these symptoms persist and do not seem to be going away; if your fever lasts more than two day or you develop a continuous cough, sore throat or changes in your taste/smell - call the clinic to assist and check on you.

Remember, it is still possible to get COVID-19 even after you have received the vaccine. You may have been infected before being vaccinated or you could get infected after your vaccine.

It is vital that you report to Management as soon as you are not feeling well and that you isolate and do not socialize with other residents until you are tested and cleared of all COVID-19 symptoms. We have the facility to do the COVID-19 test at the village and can ensure that you are well taken care of.

I have an open-door policy and welcome any feedback or discussion.  In the meantime, please remember that my team and I are, as always, at the ready to assist you with any request you may have. You are our number one priority.

Stay Warm, Stay Safe

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.