[Melrose Arch Tenant] "Revealing Freddie" BOOK LAUNCH with Tomorrow Trust | INVITATION

Melrose Arch Tenant melrosearchtenant at lists.zsd.co.za
Thu Nov 8 11:10:01 SAST 2018

        REVEALING FREDDIE

The Light Within

[cid:image001.png at 01D47753.95E4AE90]

Following on from the success of Brent Feinberg's first title - "Freeing Freddie the Dream Weaver"

Brent Feinberg is continuing to bring the world meaningful books to positively change children and

adult's lives and remains committied to giving back, getting involved and being a positive role model

Brent is donating 70% of book sales to supporting orphaned and vunerable  children with education

through Tomorrow Trust! His last books have already raised over R650 000.00 towards this valuable cause.

We all have a unique gift to share with the world yet so many of us don't know what lies within us.

Freddie, the protagonist of this charismatic story, takes you on a magical journey in Revealing Freddie the Light Within.

He is a sensitive boy who dreams of a world of unity where we all bring our light together creating a joyful world where we all feel fulfilled.

Professor Honey is the wise voice guiding Freddie to greater knowledge, wisdom and awareness.

The Book is written in a style that helps children and adults gain insight into their own lives through a charismatic, magical story.

The book is filled with simple methods of self-inquiry also placing value on the environment.

To complement this book we have a fun and interactive activity book for children under the age of 12 years and a workbook for

children who are 12 years and above. Both these book re-iterate the lessons taught in the reader.

Book Launch Details

Protea Fire & Ice

Melrose Arch

10.00 - 12.00

RSVP: lorena at tomorrow.org.za

Brent Feinberg is an integrative healer and best selling author, was born in Johannesburg in 1990. He is a triple Reiki Master - Reiki Master Usui,

Reiki Master Karuna, Reiki Master Lightarian.  He started his training at the age of 13 yrs knowing that this was his natural gift to bring to the world.

Brent is a certigies Bodytalk Practitioner and a qualified Yoga teacher. He is a Siddha and practices Transcendntal Meditation.

 Through many years of experience and studying as well as training with highly reputable healers internationally, he has developed a great understanding

of conciousness based helath care and well being.

His fist set of books is endorsed by Deepak Chopra and is a best seller in South Africa