[Melrose Arch Tenant] Wednesday 25 April | Industrial Action | NUMSA

Melrose Arch Tenant melrosearchtenant at lists.zsd.co.za
Tue Apr 24 14:19:00 SAST 2018

        Dear all

Please note that we have received notification of industrial action at the Precinct on Wednesday 25 April.

The proposed action will take place at the Atholl Oaklands and Melrose Boulevard entrance to the Precinct.
At this stage the theoretical time of arrival and assembly is between 10:00 and 11:00
We have been advised of approx. 800 attendees, therefore possibly 16 busses.
The busses will gather at the bottom of Atholl Oaklands by Meadowbrook Close.

SAPS and JMPD will be onsite during the course of the gathering and will be assisting with traffic and crowd control, along Atholl Oaklands

On arrival of the busses we will be closing the Atholl Oaklands entrance and exit to the Precinct.
Please note that we will begin traffic monitoring at the Atholl Oaklands/Melrose Boulevard entrance from 09:30.
Thereafter no vehicular traffic will be allowed access to this area during the gathering.
This will remain closed until such time as the gathering has dispersed.
This will affect traffic exiting via the P3 entrance to the parking basement. A person exiting this exit will only be able to turn left.

Please advise all your staff, colleagues, visitors and clients of the industrial action.
Please note that our on-site Security service provider has been fully briefed of the action and the necessary measures are in place to ensure that no or minimal disruption occurs during the action.
Please note that SAPS and JMPD will be assisting us on the day.
Please note that as the Precinct is private property we will not allow any industrial action of any form on the premises.

We will keep you advised of any further updates.

If you do have any queries please feel free to contact Head of Operations, Reiner Henschel | 011-684 0000

Regards

Luciana Popa Retail Tenant Relationship Manager   image:Tel: +27 11 684 0002Cell: +27 82 511 8326Postal:    image:  image:image:

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.