[Melrose Arch Tenant] WORKS | Retail & General - Melrose Arch

Melrose Arch Tenant melrosearchtenant at lists.zsd.co.za
Tue Jul 11 17:04:59 SAST 2017

        Dear tenant,

There are several exciting changes and improvements scheduled to take place at Melrose Arch in the next few months.
However, as with all change, there will be some unavoidable disruption in the precinct, specifically in High Street and Crescent Drive.

Please take note of the following work scheduled to take place from mid-July:

*         We will be removing a loading zone on Crescent Drive outside Sushi Burrito to broaden the existing pedestrian walkway.

*         We will be removing a parking bay outside ex-Cocoa Diva to broaden the pedestrian walkway.

>From a retail perspective:

*         First National Bank will be closing their branch on the corner of High Street and Crescent Drive and

relocating to the Upper Retail Galleria (directly above Nedbank). FNB will be closed for approximately three weeks while the relocation takes place.

FNB clients can use the closest branches in Balfour Park or Rosebank during this time.

*         The ex-Cocoa Diva premises will be converted into a Jamie's Italian deli and takeaway.

*         The ex-Pam Golding premises and a portion of the ex-FNB premises will be converted into an Indian Motorcycle showroom.

*         The balance of the ex-FNB premises will be occupied by a Starbucks coffee shop.

*         There will also be some changes within the Medical Centre at 18 High Street.

All work is all scheduled for completion over the next three months, with varying start dates depending on the complexity of the work required.

During this time, there will be traffic interruptions and/or detours in and around High Street and Crescent Drive.
Parking bays on High Street outside ex-Pam Golding and ex-FNB will be closed intermittently during this time.

Unfortunately, there will be a fair amount of noise generated, particularly in the ex-FNB premises.
We will do all we can to minimise the impact on you and your clients. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any queries,

Regards
Melrose Arch Centre Management

Luciana Popa Retail Tenant Relationship Manager   image:Tel: +27 11 684 0002Cell: +27 82 511 8326Postal:    image:  image:image:

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.