[Evergreen Muizenberg] Level 3 lockdown and how it effects you

Evergreen Muizenberg evergreenmuizenberg at lists.zsd.co.za
Tue Dec 29 13:51:16 SAST 2020

        Dear Resident,

As per our President's address last night, he has moved the country to a level 3 lockdown
until 15th January 2021, effective immediately.

Selected points from today's Government Gazette below:

33(1) - Every person is confined to their place of residence from 9pm to 6am
36.3 - All social of gatherings are limited to a maximum of 50 persons for the next two weeks.
36.15 (a) - Restaurants subject to maximum of 50 persons and close at 8pm.
44.2 - The consumption of liquor in public places is prohibited.

As per the regulations we will still be doing our normal breakfast, lunch and snack service
in the lifestyle centre provided there are less than 50 persons. New Year's eve get together will
proceed as arranged. Numbers are well below 50 residents at this stage. Please feel free
to order a take-away to enjoy at your home.

It is a stark reminder that Covid-19 is everywhere and we should take every precaution, we
must stay vigilant.

Again a reminder to please observe the COVID-19 Golden Rules :-

  *   Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water, or use a sanitiser with
an alcohol content of at least 70%.

  *   Try avoid touching your face.
  *   Wear a medically recognised mask or a three-ply cloth mask when outside your home
at all times, covering both your nose and mouth.

  *   Practice 'social distancing', a distance of at least 2m / 6ft between you and your fellow
resident.

  *   Cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue, or if not available into the crook of your arm.
  *   Avoid potential high 'used' areas, crowds or gatherings.
  *   If you're not feeling well, stay at home

I would again like to reiterate to all residents to please alert me, one of the duty managers or the
healthcare sister as soon as you experience any of the typical COVID-19 symptoms, such as a sore
throat, a fever or increased temperature, a dry cough, body aches, shortness of breath, loss of
taste and/or smell.
Furthermore, should any of your family go for a COVID-19 test, we request that you inform us
immediately. Please do not let them visit you until they have receive a negative result and that we
have been informed.

Keep safe and regards
Derek

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.