[Evergreen Diep River] ELV DR>What’s Happening: 22/01/2024 – 28/01/2024

Evergreen Diep River evergreendiepriver at lists.zsd.co.za
Mon Jan 22 08:02:12 SAST 2024

image:

Dear Resident
What’s Happening: 22/01/2024 – 28/01/2024
 We would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to:
24th January Diane Everett, Apt 117
25th Jean De Villiers, Apt 104
26th Genevieve Pitt, Apt 210
27th Ani Fiske, Apt 101
This Week:
- Shopping Transport for January will meet at Reception at 09h30 on 23/01. Cost is R50 per trip and will be added to your levy.
- Evergreen Sales Event aimed at interested prospects will be held at the Village in the Recreation Lounge on Wednesday, 23rd January between 10am to 12-noon. If you have any friends who are interested in attending this informative morning, please let me know and we will add them onto the invitation list.
- Aqua-Aerobics will take place on Wednesday, 17th January from 10h30 – 11h30 with instructor Tanya. Please call Ext 1400 to add your name to the list at reception. Classes are R50 per session and can be paid in cash on the day.
- Naturally Pampered on Thursday in the sky lounge from 09h30 -15h00 please book with reception.
- Rummikub – Thursday in the bistro at 2pm
- Movie Night will take place in the Recreation Lounge on Friday, 26 January at 6pm.
- Saturday Braai – Residents get together every Saturday evenings at 6pm.  Bring your own meat and refreshments and gather in the Bistro.

Forthcoming Events:
- New Event – Exercise classes with some music and fun starts on Monday 28th January in the Sky lounge from 09h30 – 10h20 all welcome please book with reception.
- Fellowship Group will meet in the recreation room, Thursday, 01 February at 10h30 contact Mrs. J de Villiers (Ext 1504) or Mrs. Randall (Ext 1609)
- Coloring-In Mandalas – Join us for a calm creative afternoon in the Bistro on Tuesday, 30th January at 2pm. Mandalas, Crayons and Koki’s will be supplied but if you have your own, please bring them along. Please book your seat with reception on Ext 140
- Valentines Quiz Night will be held in the Recreation room on Wednesday, 7th February at 6pm. Please put your names down if you would like to attend. Fabulous prizes and a good time to be had for all.

Housekeeping:
-          The refurbishment Team and Contractors  has done the interior finish and our Village is looking so fresh and clean.
-           Millinium Flooring will be on site Monday to lift our carpets tiles and reglue as we have many lifting carpets on our floors.
-          Bernie February (Grinnell Security) will be back on Monday 22nd January.
-          Have a wonderful weekend.

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.