[Evergreen Diep River] ELV DR>What’s Happening: 29/05/2023 – 04/06/2023*

Evergreen Diep River evergreendiepriver at lists.zsd.co.za
Fri May 26 15:25:24 SAST 2023

        What’s Happening: 29/05/2023 – 04/06/2023
We would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to June Levor (#115) and Letitia English for 27th May; Hermann Rohm (#201) Shelia Feitelberg (#202) and Gerald Bonthuys (#203) on Monday, 29 May; and Irene McEwan (#103) will be celebrating on Thursday, 01 June. May you all have a blessed Birthday.
What’s Cooking:  Please see attached the daily menu for this week.  Fedics have introduced a daily soup special for our residents during the cold winter months. Only one daily lunch option is available on Saturdays and the Bistro is open until 3pm over the weekend and on public holidays.
Activities coming up this week:

  *   Tuesday 30th May – Our first Pamper Day was a success and we are privileged to host the next Pamper Day in the Sky Lounge from 9am-3pm. Please book your individual appointment for your treatment directly with the beautician Lelhaam, on 0823967573.Pleae see notice board for details and prices. On Ext 1519
  *   Aqua-Aerobics will take place on Wednesday, 31 May from 10h30 – 11h30 with instructor Tanya. Please call Ext 1400 to add your name to the list at reception. Classes are R50 per session and can be paid in cash on the day Cake & Tea - Please join us on Thursday for Cake and a cup of Tea/Coffee and chats in the Bistro at 3pm for R25.00 per person.
  *   Thursday 01 June – Miriams Shoes will have a lovely selection of shoes available for sale in the Recreation Lounge from 09h30 -13h00
  *   Tea & Cake Thursday - Special R25.00 at 3pm every Thursday.
  *   HNA Active Aging Class connects with residents to exercise in the recreation room on Friday, 02 June from 11am – 12-noon.
  *   Saturday Braai – Residents get together every Saturday evenings at 6pm.  Bring your own meat and refreshments and gather in the Bistro.
Forthcoming Events:

  *   Coloring-In Mandalas - What a wonderful form of art therapy enjoyed by all the residents that attended our first group - they were so thrilled that there has been a request to have it more often so we’ve scheduled another afternoon. Tuesday 6th June at 2pm. Escape from your daily worries and join us in the Bistro for a quiet morning of colour. Mandalas, Crayons and Koki’s will be supplied but if you have your own, please bring them along. Please book your seat with reception on Ext 1400.
  *   Kind-to-Hearing will be doing a presentation in the Bistro at 2pm on Friday 9th June.
  *   Please book for Father’s Day Roast Lunch on 18 June at 12h30.
  *   Wol-Aan-die-Rol will back on 19 June with their lovely pop-up shop.
  *   Bingo Night hosted by Margaret Hull (Ext 1716) on Wednesday, 21 June at 7pm. Entry fee R50 and you are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
  *   There will be a lovely “Flower Arrangement” demonstration run by Caryn McCarthy on Wednesday, 28 June at 2pm – Watch the board for details.
General:

  *   Shopping Transport will meet at Reception at 09h30 on 30th May and 13th June. Cost is R40 per trip and will be added to your levy account. If we have no bookings by the Monday morning, we will cancel the trip for Tuesday.
  *   Refuse Collection: We appeal to ALL residents to put out your rubbish bins early on a Saturday (bins get emptied and swopped) and before 8am on Monday morning (bins get washed and sanitized before they are replaced).   Please only put your soft waste from the weekend out on Monday morning before 8am to avoid flies and maggots in the bin room. Please call reception for the utility workers to collect bag from your unit if the bins have already been taken away.
  *   We are finalising the appointment of our general worker and we hope that he will be able to join us in the beginning of June.
General Residents Meeting – Don’t forget to hand in your questions to reception before 3pm on Friday, 2 June with information on any item you wish to discuss, where you require clarity or additional information, any ideas you would like to suggest or problems you are experiencing. Rescom will hold the get-together for all units/per floor. We will meet residents in smaller groups, to chat informally on any issues of concern on Wednesday, 7 June from 2pm. The times allocated to each floor/unit: 1st Floor Units – 14h00 – 14h45; 2nd Floor Units – 14h45 – 15h30; and 3rd Floor Units – 15h30 – 16h15. We look forward to seeing your there.

The weather has turned cold and wet and we’re in for rainy weather next week. Keep warm and safe.

Kind regards

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.