[Evergreen Diep River] ELV DR>What’s Happening: 13 February – 19 February 2023*

Evergreen Diep River evergreendiepriver at lists.zsd.co.za
Fri Feb 10 17:56:56 SAST 2023

        Dear Resident,

We wish the following  Sharon Adams (Sister Nurse) a  happy upcoming Birthday on 20th February.

WPC MEALS
As you know WPC has given EVG notice and will be doing their last day of service on Friday, 24 February. Please ensure that all your accounts are settled and pay as you go to facilitate the handover. Next weeks meals are listed below:
MON, 13 FEB      CHICKEN & BROCCOLI BAKE BROWN RICE BUTTERNUT OR BEEF & VEGETABLE STIR-FRYWITH EGG NOODLE
TUE, 14 FEB        BEEF BOBOTIE YELLOW RICE SWEET & SOUR BEETROOT OR CRUMBED CHICKEN SCHNITZEL CHEESE SAUCE MASHED POTATOESROASTED VEGETABLES
WED, 15 FEB       BEEF BANGERS GRAVY MASHED POTATOES CARROT & PEA MEDLEY OR GRILLED FISH TOMATO RELISH WHITE RICE CARROT & PEA MEDLEY
THU, 16 FEB        BEEF & ONION POT PIE BROWN RICE BUTTERNUT BABY MARROW OR CHICKEN & MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE SWEET BUTTERNUT BABY MARROW
FRI, 17 FEB          BATTERED FISH TARTAR SAUCE GARLIC POTATOES COLESLAW OR CHICKEN MUSHROOM & LEEK TAGLIATELLE GARDEN SALAD
SAT, 18 FEB         CLOSED
SUN, 19 FEB        APRICOT ROAST CHICKEN GRAVY ROASTED POTATOES ROASTED VEGETABLES OR ROAST BEEF WITH GRAVY ROAST POTATOES ROASTED VEGETABLES OR BAKED CHOCOLATE PUDDINGCUSTARD

Fedics have been appointed as the new caterer and they will take over the kitchen and provide service and meals from Monday, 27th February. How this will work is detailed in a separate circular to be distributed shortly.

Forthcoming events:

  *   13th February, Antique Road Show from 10am – 15h00 – In the recreation room – Bring your antiques along or visit him in the lounge an.
  *   14th February - Valentines Dinner – Booking have now closed. You can still  book your spot but only the Vegetarian Menu is available
  *   20th February – Telecare Solutions presentation starts at 10h30 in the recreation room.
  *   22 February – Bingo Night in the Bistro. Call Margaret Hull on Ext 1716 to book your seat.
  *   24 February - Movie Night - all welcome please book with Reception EXT 1400 for popcorn count.
  *   27 February – Bee Keeping & Bee Plants Talk – Tea and biscuits after – book at Reception
  *   28 February – Pamper Day Talk and a lovely free hand scrub afterwards, please book your seat with Reception – Starts at 10h00 – 12h00

Weekly Activities:

  *   Bridge every Tuesday in the recreation room from 14h00 – 16h00 call Mrs. Feitelberg for information Ext: 1602 – All
  *   Welcome Cake & Tea - Please join us on Thursday for Cake and a cup of Tea/Coffee and chats in the Bistro at 3pm for R25.00 per person.
  *   HNA Active Aging Class connects with residents to exercise in the recreation room on Fridays 11h00 – 12h00
  *   Saturday Braai – residents gather every Saturday evening.  Bring your own meat and refreshments and gather in the Bistro. Call Margaret Hull on Ext 1716 for additional information

 General:

  *   Please note that Andrew Lewis has resigned with immediate effect and another general worker will be hired to take his place as soon as possible.
  *   Annelise Femele has managed to secure a permanent position as a general worker at Bergvliet and will start there next week. We wish her well and much success.
  *   Janine will return to her general duties during the week and will assist us at reception on weekends.

  *   Apartment 211 is being completed and will also be turned into a show unit and the refurbishment of Unit 317 will commence shortly
  *   Shopping Transport will meet at Reception at 09h30 on 21/02 (Constantia Village) and 07/03 ( Blue Route). R40 per trip will be added to your levy account. If we have no bookings by a Monday morning, we will cancel the trip for Tuesday.
  *   Just a reminder that we will collect Refuse bags early on Monday. Please assist us and only put out your rubbish bins early on a Saturday (bins get emptied and swopped) and early on Monday morning (bins get washed and sanitized before they are replaced).   We ask that you freeze your waste foods in these hot  summer months as we find maggots in our bin room if there is food left in the bin room in plastic bags.

Be safe and stay hydrated cool  in the hot weather on the weekend.

Kind regards

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.