[Evergreen Diep River] ELV DR>What’s Happening: 11/12/2023 – 18/12/2023*

Evergreen Diep River evergreendiepriver at lists.zsd.co.za
Fri Dec 8 13:25:54 SAST 2023

        What’s Happening: 11/12/2023 – 18/12/2023

We would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to Keith Young (#215) on 20th December; Shelly Ellman-Brown #219) on the 27th December and Roy Munro (#303) on 29th December 2023.
Internal Refurbishment:
- Unfortunately, the pool is still closed for the refurbishment. We are sealing the pool tiles in a coprox finish and the contractors are working hard to complete this task by Thursday.
- The ceiling panels and plastic grids have been completed.
- Remember to keep your passageway (inside) windows closed during the day to avoid the dust as workmen prep areas to paint and then watch the wet paint signs.
- Next week, we will have pavers on site to increasing the area of cobblestones outside the fire escape to ensure safe passage in the event of an evacuation area.
Activities this Week:
- Shopping Transport for December will meet at Reception at 09h30 on 12th December.
- St Lukes Pre-Primary school will be in the Bistro on Tuesday 12th December at 09h30 to entrain us with a few Christmas carols and songs. Please do support these precious little ones and attend.
- Colouring-In Mandalas – Join us for a calm creative afternoon in the Bistro on Tuesday, 12 December at 2pm. Mandalas, Crayons and Koki’s will be supplied but if you have your own, please bring them along. Please book your seat with reception on Ext 1400-
- Our Year-End Dinner & Live Entertainment which take place on Wednesday, 13th December promptly at 6pm. “The Marvellous Wonderettes” will entertain us with fabulous songs from the 50’s and 60’s.
Forthcoming Events:
- Fellowship Group will meet in the Sky Lounge, Wednesday 20th December for their Lunch. Please contact Mrs. J de Villiers (Ext 1504) or Mrs. Randall (Ext 1609)
- Just so that you’re kept in the loop – we’re planning a simple Roast Chicken Lunch on Sunday, 24 December followed by a Traditional Christmas Lunch on Christmas Day (Monday, 25th December) followed by a light lunch on the Day of Goodwill (Tuesday, 26th December).
- Please book for your place for our traditional Christmas Lunch on Monday, 25th December before Monday, 18th December.
- Movie Night will take place on Frida, 29 December at 6pm. More details to follow.
- A Bring & Share function is planned for News Year’s Eve. More details to follow.
 - Shopping Transport for December will meet at Reception at 09h30 on 28/12. Cost is R50 per trip and will be added to your levy.
Housekeeping:
- Just a reminder that our Staff Christmas Party will be held on Thursday, 14th December.
- Thank you to all the residents that contributed to our Staff Gratuity Fund which will be handed to our staff next week.
- Please bring your DMH presents to the office by no later than Monday, 11 December as these will be taken to the home during the week for distribution. We welcome any gift to such as books, colouring books and kokis, board games, snacks, toiletries or clothing.
- Please note that 15th December has been made a Public Holiday due to our wonderful Springbok Rugby Champions and we are grateful for the extra day in December.
- Amanda George will be on annual leave from 18th December – 12th January 2024.

The 8th December is upon us and 14 days left until Christmas Day!

Warm Regards

	Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication. Neither Amdec, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.