[Evergreen Broadacres] Arbor Day - REMINDER! And RSVP!

Evergreen Broadacres evergreenbroadacres at lists.zsd.co.za
Tue Sep 6 11:22:32 SAST 2016

Hello all,

Arbour Day is this coming Saturday and according to Sue, only 4 of you have indicated that you'll be present at any of the 3 catering events planned for that day! I know that many more will be there, so to ensure that we cater adequately, please advise Sue or me soonest!  The events are:

1.       08.00: Tea/coffee in the clubhouse: Everybody is welcome to attend this event, even though you may not be involved in the tree planting activities! Once everybody is refreshed and settled I will brief you on:

*         Our thoughts on the landscape development of the parkland and village;

*         Tree and rose planting activities for the day. As before, we'll divide you into teams as follows:

o   6 - 8 teams of 3 to do the planting;

o   2 - 4 teams of 2 to prune and fertilise established trees;

o   2 - 4 teams of 3 to water the newly planted trees and roses by bucket (water restrictions - hosepipes not allowed). Wheel barrows will be available;

o   2 - 4 drinking water carriers

If you want to plant, please arrive with your spade; if you want to fertilise and prune, please arrive with your pruning shears; if you want to water trees, please bring your bucket(s)!

It's going to be sunny and hot, so don't forget your hats and sunscreen!

2.       12.00: Boerie rolls in the clubhouse:  At about 12.05 on Saturday, the Springboks play the Wallabies in Brisbane. The tree planting will be finished and the game will be on the big screen in the clubhouse and there will be the normal gathering of Sprigbok supporters there. Boerewors rolls will be available at R25,00 each.

Again, everybody is welcome, whether you've participated in the tree planting or not.

3.       16.00: Bring your own braai etc. in the usual place: Tables and chairs and the All Saints' braai will be set-up. In addition we need 3 -4 Weber braai's, so if you can provide one please let me know.

And of course, everybody is welcome!

Please please please - if you plan to attend any of these events - let Sue or me know latest by 12.00 on Wednesday otherwise we'll not be able to cater for you.

And finally, if any of you had intended to make a contribution to the Arbor Day funds, but had not got around to it, Cecil and Elske Fann (Unit 76) or I (Unit 72) will gladly accept your contribution.

As always, do NOT reply to this mail! Reply to Sue on suejackson78 at gmail.com<mailto:suejackson78 at gmail.com> , ph. 171 or Hemnie on hennie at leobeck.co.za<mailto:hennie at leobeck.co.za> , ph. 172.

See you on Saturday!!

Hennie.

Roy Martin (Village Manager)

Tel: +27 11 467 7509 Fax: +27 21 702 3201Cell: +27 82 495 8193

Postal: Private Bag X 5, Dainfern 2055 South Africa

Email: roym at evergreenlifestyle.co.za Web: www.evergreenlifestyle.co.za

Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication.
Neither Evergreen, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.