[Evergreen Broadacres] FW: West Side Story - Mandela Theatre

Evergreen Broadacres evergreenbroadacres at lists.zsd.co.za
Wed Nov 23 14:39:51 SAST 2016

Hi All,

We have had several requests to book tickets for West Side Story.   We cannot get the block booking cheap seats available through Pieter Toerien as this show is at the old Civic Theatre in Braamfontein, but there is a pensioner's discount if tickets are purchased from a computicket outlet.    Time is running out.  There are seats available for Sunday 29th January and Sunday 5th February at 14.00.    The first 9 performances are discounted to R350 - otherwise a pensioner's discount will be R400.  That's for the best seats.

Please let Sue and Jean know as soon as possible whether you would like to go.     We require payment prior to booking with Computicket as well as mentioning that some of the cars going will be having dinner somewhere on the way home and  if you wish to come straight back you will need to arrange your own transport.       We have to book the tickets early next week and we will be unable to accommodate any late requests.

Kind regards

Jean  (158)  and Sue  (171)

Please do not reply directly to this email address but call us as soon as possible