[Evergreen Broadacres] FW: Clarification on the rates rebate petition

Evergreen Broadacres evergreenbroadacres at lists.zsd.co.za
Fri Jun 3 16:20:52 SAST 2016

Roy Martin (Village Manager)

Tel: +27 11 467 7509 Fax: +27 21 702 3201Cell: +27 82 495 8193

Postal: Private Bag X 5, Dainfern 2055 South Africa

Email: roym at evergreenlifestyle.co.za Web: www.evergreenlifestyle.co.za

Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication.
Neither Evergreen, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.