[Evergreen Broadacres] THIS WEEK

Evergreen Broadacres evergreenbroadacres at lists.zsd.co.za
Wed Aug 17 10:52:26 SAST 2016

Hello All,

The 100+  Draw will take place this evening at 17.30

Movie Night Thursday 18th August    18.00

We will go back to our 18.00 start because this seems to suit the vast majority of attendees.
Another episode of To the Manor Born and the movie will be Chariots of Fire.   It tells the fact-based story of two athletes in the 1924 Olympic Games.

FIRE PIT EVENING   Saturday 20th August       17.00

I am going to buy some marshmallows.   Please bring a long fork or a stick if you wish to toast a marshmallow or two.    Don't forget to bring a wine glass.   Please let me know if you want gluvine to ensure we have enough.

RUGBY
There is a test match SA vs Argentina on Saturday 20th, also at 17.00.   The big screen will be up in the clubhouse for those of you who want to watch

Kind regards

Sue
171    (again, don't reply direct to this email as it comes from bulk mailing but email me on suejackson78 at email.com<mailto:suejackson78 at email.com>)

Roy Martin (Village Manager)

Tel: +27 11 467 7509 Fax: +27 21 702 3201Cell: +27 82 495 8193

Postal: Private Bag X 5, Dainfern 2055 South Africa

Email: roym at evergreenlifestyle.co.za Web: www.evergreenlifestyle.co.za

Authority to Contract
No agreement binding the company will come into effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised director of the company.

Confidentiality Notice
This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using, disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the erroneous communication.
Neither Evergreen, its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated-, controlling- and/or holding companies and insurers, past and present, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever suffered or incurred, arising from this email and/or from the accessing of any attachments, including but not necessarily limited to loss or damage/s caused by any type of malicious software.