[Amdec Calendar] Save our Rhinos April Newsletter Test 2

Amdec Calendar amdeccalendar at lists.zsd.co.za
Sat Apr 23 14:46:24 SAST 2016

Good afternoon,

A few moments back I sent out Test 2 for the calendar email, sent via the list server (the same way this email is being sent):  Will send the final about 17h00pm today, Saturday 23rd April:  Let me know (at davidh at amdec.co.za<mailto:davidh at amdec.co.za>) before then if I should change anything.

The test was sent to myself (using several test email destinations,), John, Andrea, Sandy, Mac:  The final will obviously be sent to the full calendar list.

Regards
David.